About the airport chair furniture industry sales, such as the reference report

by:OUHE     2020-05-28
This is a by the zhongshang industry institute in the furniture industry, according to the monitoring data by the end of December of 2016, China's furniture industry 5561 enterprises above designated size, increase 25 compared with last month. In December, percentage of loss-incurring enterprises industry declined, losses of enterprises reached 200, 74, compared with last month to reduce enterprises above designated size loss ratio of 9. 1 drop in 0% from the previous month. 4%. 1 - Total loss of 19 December, furniture industry. 300 million yuan, rose 3. 8%. 1-2016 December quantity furniture industry enterprises and loss statistics: a stock, industry is accelerated, finished goods inventory negative growth for the first time: in December 2016, the furniture industry finished goods inventory for 304. Zero, 300 million yuan more than last month. 900 million yuan, the total fell 0. 1%, up from the previous month to reduce the 0. 2%. Second, the growth of investment in fixed assets, industry assets continue to expand: 1-2016 In December, 3067 of investment in fixed assets in China's furniture industry. 600 million yuan, year-on-year growth of 6. 4%. By the end of December 2016, the furniture industry assets totaled 5416. 600 million yuan, rose 9. Debt amounted to 2674 8%, industry. 900 million yuan, rose 9. 0%. Operating profit growth, industry profit margins 6. 3% of 1-2016 In December, China's furniture industry the main business income reached 8559. 500 million yuan, 8 year-on-year growth. 537 6%, the total industry profits. 500 million yuan, rose 7. 9%. Furniture industry gross margin is 15. 1%, compared with last month rose 0. 3%. Furniture industry sales profit margins of 6. 3%, compared with last month rose 0. 2%. 1-2016 December China's furniture industry main business revenue and profit, main business cost increase gradually, financial expenses slowing 1-2016 In December, China's furniture industry main business costs $7267. 300 million yuan, 8 year-on-year growth. 7%; Sales cost of 309. 700 million yuan, rose 9. 1%; Management cost 365. 200 million yuan, rose 7. 6%; Financial expenses 56. 700 million yuan, year-on-year decline in 2. 1%. The above data, images from the network, if there is any error, please put forward modify!
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...