If You Can Envision It, Then We Can Build It!
Tell Us More About Your Project.
The airport chair refers to a chair used in indoor public places, consisting of beams, armrests, standing feet, seat plates, and screw accessories.
According to the material classification: aluminium alloy airport chair, stainless steel airport chair, iron airport chair, review material airport chair, Jiapi airport chair, wooden airport chair, etc.
Detailed advantages of high-quality PU airport chairs is polyurethane, commonly known as polyurethane, PU has the following advantages:
1. Ozone resistance, aging resistance, mold resistance, temperature resistance and resistance to twists and turns;
2.Oil resistance: Polyurethane elastomer is a kind of strong polymer compound, and it has little affinity with non-polar mineral oil, and it is almost not eroded in fuel oil and engine oil;
3. Radiation resistance: Polyurethane's resistance to high-energy radiation is very good, and it still has satisfactory performance indicators at high radiation doses;
4. Under the same strength, it has higher bearing capacity than other polyurethane elastomers and can be made into flame retardant grade materials
6. The characteristics of good flexibility and high compressive strength, and it also has the air permeability of the PC;
7. With excellent hydrolysis durability
How should the PU airport chair be clean?
First of all, we need to understand the basic composition of the material of the PU airport chair: it is mainly formed by the polymerization of cyanate esters and hydroxyl compounds. PU contains strong polar urethane groups, is insoluble in non-polar genes, and has good oil resistance. , Toughness, wear resistance, aging resistance and adhesion performance, etc., different raw material ratios can produce products with different temperatures and different hardness. Common PU airport chair cleaning methods: 1, clean with water or detergent, avoid gasoline scrubbing. 2. Choose to use a rag, and the washing temperature should not exceed 40 degrees. 3. Sun exposure must be avoided. 4. Do not touch some organic solvents
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.